Jasper Engines - Bad warkmanship

11k miles and engine is gone.This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product.

It's not even a one start rating. I spoke with Tyler in the main office at the 800-827-7455 number and I am extremely disappointed that Jasper does not stand behind their product. I understand their are warranties BUT how can you warranty a product that was defective since it left Jasper Engines. The provided a defective product and engine that was off 11,000 of percent and if you know engines you know what happens.

The block is not level and this allows NO SEAL and dirt and debri get into and then before you know it your cylinders are misfiring and your engine blows after 11,000. YES this is what happened and now I have to court. Very unnecessary and I just want to save anyone the trouble of going through this experience and having to take them to court to stand behind their product. I am attaching the pictures so you can all see this is a real issue and event that their engines are not as they describe.

I had to go to trouble of having it tested to see exactly how much the engine was off and 11,000 is allot.Good luck and please see the pictures for your awareness.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Product that are defective

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
For them to provide a replacement that is not defective or have bad workmanship and they pay for all the labor involved in reinstalling engine. I already paid the 1st time. They need to pay the 2nd time for their defective product.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Jasper Engine
Review category
review #810417

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jasper Engines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.