11k miles and engine is gone.This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product.
It's not even a one start rating. I spoke with Tyler in the main office at the 800-827-7455 number and I am extremely disappointed that Jasper does not stand behind their product. I understand their are warranties BUT how can you warranty a product that was defective since it left Jasper Engines. The provided a defective product and engine that was off 11,000 of percent and if you know engines you know what happens.
The block is not level and this allows NO SEAL and dirt and debri get into and then before you know it your cylinders are misfiring and your engine blows after 11,000. YES this is what happened and now I have to court. Very unnecessary and I just want to save anyone the trouble of going through this experience and having to take them to court to stand behind their product. I am attaching the pictures so you can all see this is a real issue and event that their engines are not as they describe.
I had to go to trouble of having it tested to see exactly how much the engine was off and 11,000 is allot.Good luck and please see the pictures for your awareness.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product that are defective
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- For them to provide a replacement that is not defective or have bad workmanship and they pay for all the labor involved in reinstalling engine. I already paid the 1st time. They need to pay the 2nd time for their defective product.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jasper Engine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."