Jasper Engines - Jasper Engine does not deliver
Back in 2000 I bought a Jasper Engine and had it installed in my car.Immediately it began smoking and lost oil pressure.
Jasper's warranty dept. personnel wanted to blame my mechanic. I had to threaten to sue. They sent another engine.
It soon locked up. After about 4 more junk engines I gave up. Their 3yr-75,000 mile warranty isn't worth a *** if your car is in the shop all the time like mine was. I finally had to junk the car out.
The worst investment and experience I have ever had was buying a Jasper Engine.
I wont go there again.!!!!!review #128636
You may also like
- "Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires. The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "My 2008 jeep commander heat sheild fell off put hole in muffler and the wiring cought on fire been 3 weeks waiting on chrylser give me answer i'm tired of..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had. I had to order a pair of boots to..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."