Jasper Engines - Jasper Engine does not deliver
Back in 2000 I bought a Jasper Engine and had it installed in my car.Immediately it began smoking and lost oil pressure.
Jasper's warranty dept. personnel wanted to blame my mechanic. I had to threaten to sue. They sent another engine.
It soon locked up. After about 4 more junk engines I gave up. Their 3yr-75,000 mile warranty isn't worth a *** if your car is in the shop all the time like mine was. I finally had to junk the car out.
The worst investment and experience I have ever had was buying a Jasper Engine.
I wont go there again.!!!!!1054aea0 review #128636
You may also like
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "Last year I purchased a condo from dale mundi. He asked me for my number so he can put it on file... then few weeks later late at night he..."
- "I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller. The size chart instructed I order..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I purchased my condo in June of 2013, the prior owner disclosed no issues with the heat pump. I have had nothing but problems with the heating and..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."