Jasper Engines - Jasper Engine does not deliver
Back in 2000 I bought a Jasper Engine and had it installed in my car.Immediately it began smoking and lost oil pressure.
Jasper's warranty dept. personnel wanted to blame my mechanic. I had to threaten to sue. They sent another engine.
It soon locked up. After about 4 more junk engines I gave up. Their 3yr-75,000 mile warranty isn't worth a *** if your car is in the shop all the time like mine was. I finally had to junk the car out.
The worst investment and experience I have ever had was buying a Jasper Engine.
I wont go there again.!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "My nephew who goes to rise learning center is entered in the Chicago bears kids club. First the coupon he got came on the day it expired and second the..."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "Your Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo is AMAZING. I'm beyond satisfied/ happy/ ecstatic with this product. I used to have the softest hair and I didn't need conditioner..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."