Jasper Engines - Jasper Engine does not deliver
Back in 2000 I bought a Jasper Engine and had it installed in my car.Immediately it began smoking and lost oil pressure.
Jasper's warranty dept. personnel wanted to blame my mechanic. I had to threaten to sue. They sent another engine.
It soon locked up. After about 4 more junk engines I gave up. Their 3yr-75,000 mile warranty isn't worth a *** if your car is in the shop all the time like mine was. I finally had to junk the car out.
The worst investment and experience I have ever had was buying a Jasper Engine.
I wont go there again.!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires. The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "My nephew who goes to rise learning center is entered in the Chicago bears kids club. First the coupon he got came on the day it expired and second the..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."